Terms and conditions
NRYF Competition - Terms & Conditions
1. By submitting your entry to this Promotion, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions.
3. Entry is open to residents of the United Kingdom. All Directors, management and employees (and the immediate families of directors, management and employees) of the Promoter or the agencies or companies associated with this Promotion are not permitted to enter the Promotion.
4. The Promotion closes at 17:00 on 10/07/20 ("Closing Date") (being the "Promotional Period").
5. The winner will be selected by means of a random draw conducted by an independent person to be undertaken by 13th July 2020 (the "Draw").
6. The winner will be notified of the fact that they have won within 7 days of the Draw. The winner will then be asked to supply details for delivery of their prize. Prizes shall be delivered within 30 days of notification to the winner on receipt of details.
7. The Promoter will use reasonable endeavours to contact the Winner by email or telephone. If the winner does not respond within 4 weeks of the notification, then the Winner forfeits the right to claim the Prize and the Promoter is free to randomly choose another winner, again by an independent person.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this competition at any time with no liability to any entrant, third party or Promoter
9. TWO winners will be chosen and the following prize is available: £50 of Amazon vouchers.
10. No cash or alternative prizes are available.
11. If for any reason any aspect of the Promotion does not function correctly, whether by means of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud (including, but not limited to, the submission of bulk or automated entries whether through use of bots or otherwise), technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter that corrupts or affects the administration, integrity or fairness of the Promotion, then the Promoter may at its sole discretion cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion and/or invalidate affected entries.
12. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies accept no liability for any loss, expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence) in connection with the Promotion and/or prize.
13. Internet access required and only one entry per IP address.
14. Entrants under the age of 18 must seek the permission of their parent/guardian before entering this Promotion. Entrants must be aged between 16 and 24 years of age.
15. The Promoter's decision in all matters relating to the Promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. Should you win, you agree to take part for free in any publicity for the Promotion as requested by the Promoter.
17. Name and country of residence of the winner will be available upon request after 10thJuly 2020 in writing to the Promoter, marked "Winner List – NRYF– Competition July 2020".
18. This Promotion is subject to English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
The Promoter is Agilysis, 27 Horse Fair, Banbury